Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Spotlight- with Prince Charming by @JenniA8677 #TMPress @FictionWitches

 Click Image for Amazon Kindle

Book Two in Jennifer Anderson's Honey Creek Royalty Series (Young Adult)

Break-ups are never easy, and Sarah O’Connor finds her hard truth from a note. Furious with the delivery and lack of reasoning, she’s forced to carry on with her life, but Josh’s timing couldn’t have been worse. The Ohio State High School Cheerleading competition is around the corner, and instead of focusing on a monumental win, she’s overwhelmed with the recent heartbreak, jealous when she sees him with a new girl, and confused by lingering feelings of taking him back.

Enter Adrian Beale, a face from her past. Soon, she’s more conflicted because while she knows she needs to move on, making Adrian an ideal candidate, Josh won’t go away.

She decides to put both boys aside to focus on winning state, but when she witnesses an scandalous situation, can she erase what she’s seen, or will the images plague her performance? Can Sarah move on from an old love to a new one, and will she carry her squad to victory?

Jennifer Anderson's Biography
I'm a Mommy, wife and now author. Even though I've spent many years on either coast, I've spent a majority of my life in the Midwest. Here is where my heart grows with the love and support of my family and friends and here is where I find inspiration for my stories.

I didn't grow up wanting to be an author but knew I needed to do something creative. After many years or moving from one job to the next and not finding happiness, I set pen to paper and began work on a Young Adult novel that will never see the light of day. And that's okay.

Finally, after a year or two of bringing life to the stories in my head, I got a break. Ice Princess, Book 1 from the Honey Creek Royalty series released April 2012. Prince Charming, Book 2 releases September 2012. Queen Mean, Book 3 releases December 2012. In 2013, King of the Lake, the 4th and final book releases in March.

I'm also excited to announce Spider, my first non-series YA novel will also release in 2013. Stay tuned for more news.
You can visit me at www.jenandersauthor.com and www.musingsfromthepeanutgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: