Monday, March 17, 2008

Luck O' the Irish!


Happy St. Patty's Day!!
{pinch pinch}to those who've forgotten to wear green today!
I'm up, but barely awake and I've been up for almost 3 hours.
Let me tell you- I love my husband, but last night he just about snored me out of the bed and the room. We went to bed and for at least a good 45 minutes I lay awake listening to him snore. Just when he'd quiet down and I'd get comfortable, he'd start roaring like a freight train again! LOL
Heaven help me, I almost took my pillow and came to the living room to crash on the couch. I don't know when I actually fell asleep, but thank goodness I finally did! haha! Then at 3 or 3:30 my 5 year old, who has the sniffles, started coughing, so I lay awake listening for her to make sure she was okay.
It's any wonder I got up out of bed this morning on time and right now I still keep yawning, which tempts me to lay down on the couch and catch a few extra Z's.
Have a great St. Patrick's Day. Below are three Irish quotes-
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
****
May those that love us, love us
And those that don't love us
May God turn their hearts.
And if he won't turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping.
****
Dance as if no one were watching
Sing as if no one were listening
And live everyday as if it were your last.

No comments: