Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Guilt-Free Break

Yesterday I didn't write anything. I didn't even open my file, but I figured I worked my fingers to the bone Sunday, so it wouldn't hurt anything if I left it alone for a day. It gave me time to collect my thoughts and let the story stew in the file so I could come back to it refreshed.

I'm feeling rather good today and anticipate getting some more writing done.

I'm eagerly anticipating this weekend too. We have an Easter thing with hubby's mom on Saturday and then my parents and sister are coming down on Sunday. I can't wait. I haven't seen my family since Christmas, so it will be nice to get to spend some time with them and hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll get to go up and spend some time with them again for about a week.

Today the wind is ripping around the house like mad and I'm feeling the melancholy of missing my hometown again. A good visit though will fix that and I'm hoping that this coming weekend and then in a few weeks I'll feel even better.

Back to the world of writing though- I'm off and gone. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Devon Matthews said...

Taryn, after Sunday's progress, you deserve a break. Hope you enjoy your visits with family. :o)