Sunday, March 16, 2008

Broke Free From My Shackles!

Today has completely blown me away. Whatever was holding me back, let me loose. I wrote over 12K today! WooHoo!

Here's hoping that keeps up. My neck and back and wrists are killing me, but it's a goooooood kind of ache that fills my heart with a renewed thrilled of writing.

I had forgotten the joy of writing like this and whatever the case was for my "block," I must have broken through the barrier that was holding me back because it just F-L-O-W-E-D.

Honestly, it was surreal, but I know I can't expect the same results tomorrow, but I'm danged happy about the progress I made today.

Now I'm going to rest my poor old eyes and fingers and well, my entire body so I can be ready for whatever I can get done tomorrow.

Have a good night! I'm pooped.

2 comments:

Devon Matthews said...

Taryn, my jaw about hit the floor when I saw your post!

Taryn Raye said...

Yeah, mine did last night when I finished up. I couldn't believe it. That being said though, I've taken a major break today...though I might work on it more this evening.