Saturday, February 25, 2012

SCENTsational Saturdays- Favorite #2- Ultra Pink


M Ultra Pink is a new, pink successor of perfume M, and it reveals feminine, flirtatious and fun side of Mariah Carey. The accent lies on gentle cherry blossom and wild berries combined with dewy Tiare flowers and sunny woody notes. M Ultra Pink was launched in 2009.

M Ultra Pink is another favorite fragrance and unfortunately- to my knowledge discontinued. I discovered it a couple years ago and my husband got it for me for Christmas. When I accidentally dropped the bottle and broke the nozzle but I still continued to "dab" it on until I ran out.

It doesn't hurt that Mariah is a huge fan of butterflies, like me, so the bottles suit my personality to a T and the scent makes me feel warm and sensual and very much like the heroine in my own love story.

Imagine my disappointment when I ran out and I checked Mariah's fragrance section of her website, only to discover that it's no longer listed as an available scent in the line.

Now she has a new perfume line called LolliPop, but this one is still my favorite, so when I found out this past November that my Wal-Mart did supposedly have a gift box of it for the holidays, only 1 in stock, I had my husband get it for me for Christmas. I dug through the shelves of perfumes and found it and he looked at me and said, "You know you can't have it until Christmas."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, but I might never find it again and look at it this way- I can wear it ON Christmas after I open it!"

It included the items pictured above- the large and small bottles and a tube of lotion. I'm going to use it sparingly, but often and keep my fingers crossed that I can still find it later when I run out.

What SCENTsational fragrance are you wearing today?

No comments: