Saturday, August 25, 2012

#SCENTsational Saturdays- Favorite Number 8- Jovan Musk, Original

Experience the sexy feeling of Jōvan Musk for Women. A delicate floral accord of jasmine, neroli, and bergamot blends with the earthy, seductive scent of musk. This mysterious fragrance unleashes your own natural powers of seduction. It's what attracts.

Again, here I go with another Jovan fragrance. They apparently know what I like. This is a heavier, more sensual perfume that is best for an evening out with that special someone.

On account of the events of this past week, I think that's about all I have to say on the fragrance, but I will leave you with this video which always reminds me of my grandparents.

My grandfather passed in 1991, my grandmother, not until 1997. In the years after my grandpa died, she dreamed of him often. The dreams were always the same- she met up with him, across a field of flowers, at the creek to go fishing. She missed him so much and those dreams made her so happy- as though she stole from death for a moment what death had taken from her far too soon.

When she passed away in 1997, all I could think was that she and grandpa were reunited and they were somewhere fishing together, for always. Maybe it's sounds silly, but I like to think my aunt's sitting on the bank with them now, reunited with her momma and daddy.



Have a SCENTsational Saturday!

No comments: