Saturday, March 31, 2012

#SCENTsational Saturdays- Favorite #Lotions

My favorite lotion is Jergen's Original Scent, with its cherry-almond hydrators and rich moisturization, its my go-to lotion I can rely on to soften my skin, time after time.

I've tried different styles of Vaseline Intensive Care, but none do so well as Jergen's, which is probably why I keep coming back to it. that and its wonderful fragrance, which reminds me a lot of my Cherry Vanilla perfume.

It's also a comforting reminder of my childhood that makes me feel safe and taken care of because it reminds me of my mom. She used this lotion when I was young and it's scent reminds me of home and family, of love and care in a warm way that makes me feel good and leaves my skin nourished and healthy.

Now, I do like this brand I get at Wal-Mart- if you want very thick, buttery lotion, try one of the bodycology body cream. The one pictured here is Vanilla Buttercream. It smells like thick delectable vanilla frosting and a little dab will do you. This one is especially good for hydrating and moisturizing your legs and armpits after you shave.


Stick around and tell me- What's YOUR favorite lotion?

Have a SCENTsational Saturday!

No comments: