Saturday, March 24, 2012

#SCENTsational Saturdays- #Fave 3- #CherryVanilla

Cherry Vanilla Perfume

Surprise yourself with the unexpected allure of Cherry Vanilla, the deceptively simple fragrance that blends the innocence of pure vanilla essence with the tart temptation of cherries to create an almost magical effect on your emotions. Wear Cherry Vanilla and feel totally delicious, amazingly self-assured and refreshingly romantic.
****

Yes, that's an empty bottle. Rarely do I make it through a bottle of my favorite fragrances before the age and just don't smell as good as they ought to, but this was a very small bottle and it just smelled SO good. Always does.

Cherry Vanilla is a simple fragrance,- soft, feminine and reminds me of the holidays, my momma, and home. It's such a warm comforting scent it makes me want to curl up on the couch under a fuzzy blanket and watch Christmas movies and sip eggnog while the tree lights twinkle, even in the middle of July.

Of course, I don't have my tree up in July, but I still enjoy wearing this perfume year-round.

Hope you have a SCENTsational Saturday!

No comments: