Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's My #Anniversary- #Quitsmoking 3 Years Ago


It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but I'm proud to say I have 3 years under my belt that I have been quit smoking. I won't lie and say I don't miss it, but I can say that those times are so far and few between and miniscule in my mind that I rarely realize I have that moment of missing it until the desire for a cigarette passes.

I know my husband and I are both better off (his 3 yr anniversary is in April- we did different methods to quit. I went with patches, he weaned himself down to quitting cold turkey) and so are our children.

I'm giving myself a hearty pat on the back for making it this far, from being a smoker for 15 or 16 years of my life to being able to say I can go about my day without reaching for that old cancer stick.

What major milestone have YOU accomplished recently?

No comments: