Saturday, August 25, 2007

Inspiration Through The Fog....

My head is clogged up. Sinuses. Dang Dang Dang!

But, amidst the fog that's clouding my days...I found inspiration.

As I was lying in bed last night on the verge of sleep, I thought, hey, what if my MC's cousin from the novel I just finished earlier this month, a young girl who's only 15, ran off with her beau from Virginia to Kentucky. This one would be set around 1789/1790, just a few years after ther other one ends. I have a vague idea of what I want to happen, but haven't jotted any of it down right now, but I thought maybe I could fit some "paranormal elements" into this one as well. Something tragic and a tad bit more extreme than what was in my other one.

It would be great if I could come up with another one for this though or several more, that would span down through history to the Civil War. A family tree series..hahaha!

Who knows...for now I'll just be greatful to my writing "muse" or whatever you want to call it for sending me this new idea last night. I'm just lucky I remembered it this morning when I got up! LOL My head is so clogged up and clouded, it's any wonder I remember what I did yesterday!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: