Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Way to a Man's ♥- Hashbrown Casserole #easy #recipe #goodeats

~The Way to a Man's ♥Heart♥~
Hash Brown Casserole

Recently, while talking with a friend, I mentioned to her that I had a recipe for veggie soup and she said she might like to try my recipe. I thought I had already posted it here on the blog and was just going to share the link with her, but after checking, I realized it was one I never got around to posting.

In fact, there were quite a few recipes I hadn't posted yet on my list... So...considering I found pictures on the computer where I had planned to schedule them for my "The Way to a Man's Heart" posts, I figure now is as good a time as any to start sharing again. I took down the "upcoming" section of the list and decided that when I think of a recipe that I find easy or delicious and think would suit the purpose- I will again share.

This is one I had never eaten until I moved here. It's one of my husband's "go-to" recipe when he cooks.

Hash Brown Casserole

1 bag tator tots (thawed in fridge for several hours)
1 can Cream Style Corn
1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
1 8 oz of Sour Cream
1-2 8 oz bags of Shredded Cheddar or Cheddar Blend

  1. Thaw Tator Tots for several hours in the bag in a bowl in the fridge.
  2. Smash Tator Tots up well and mix all other ingredients together, saving part of the Cheddar for topping the casserole.
  3. Spray 9X13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
  4. Pour mixture into dish and top with remaining cheese.
  5. Bake at 350º-400º for about 30-45 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden and dish is hot all the way through.

Some enjoy it plain while others like it with ketchup.

No comments: