Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Mile Down The Road

I got my exercise out of the way this morning (2 miles so far this week) and I'm happy to say that yesterday I found a "gap" in my story. That might sound like a bad thing, but in adding another chapter near the beginning of the story, I've added almost another 3,000 words. Hopefully I'll actually fill the gap with two chapters. At this point, I've only got about 10% to go to reach "The End."

Woo Hoo!

That's progress. Something I haven't really seen since back in November or December when I last worked on it. Not only that, but it puts me so much closer to finishing this one so I can dig into the others and start shaping and polishing them. I'm off to a good start, so Yay!

It's a good day, even with the gloomy gray sky outside and the rain and the possibility of snow tonight- I'm still glowing with the accomplishment and progress I made yesterday.

So, I'm off to write some more.

1 comment:

Magdalena Scott said...

Congratulations, Taryn. Yay you!