Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesdays with Taryn~ Emotional Rollercoaster #amediting


I know I've been lax in posting a lot since 2013 began. It's just been an emotional roller-coaster for me- especially since I've been intent on self-publishing my contemporary romance LOVE BY DESIGN- the first of my four book Love By Series. There's been a lot of highs and lows though in my day to day life and my writing, as well as Mercury being in retrograde last month and a lot of other really lame excuses for why I can't seem to get my groove back.

Mentally I feel wiped clean of inspiration and determination to accomplish the goals I set for myself. Physically I'm doing better and have lost around 25 pounds while eating better and doing yoga and Everybody Dance exercise workouts and this past week, walking while I was visiting in my hometown. I'm 4 years a non-smoker, which still feels like a great accomplishment and all, but somewhere in my writing self, I feel like I'm lacking and self-doubt is strangling me just a bit. I'm digging the claws out, but there are still days when it takes all I have to focus and aim my attention in the right direction.

If things were always simple, life would be too easy, so I'm going to keep on keeping on and push through this- Chugging up the hills and screaming down the slopes. I'll get to the end of this crazy ride!

Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by to hang with me today!

No comments: