Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Writing Cubby


Yes, this is my new writing cubby.

Just made it last night by cleaning up a little space in the corner of my bedroom where my sewing machine usually sits on the table.

Kids are gone to school—

Hubby is gone to his orientation for his new job.....

and it's finally quiet in the house.

I'm going to check a few more things online and then I'm going to slink off into my writing cave and hide for a little while and see if I can pry the lid off my inspiration.

I'll check back around lunch time (it's a few minutes after 8 AM here- so Noon-ish) and post a comment to how it goes. :D

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Taryn Raye said...

8:30-11- wrote a little more than 1,000 words on current WIP. Not a great start, but better than writing NOTHING! ;D It's a start.

Now I just need to find some dynamite and blow the top off of that with a word count explosion!

That would absolutely make my day!

Purple Cow said...

Nice little space you've got there! Very cosy indeed! Good luck!