Saturday, July 21, 2012

#SCENTsational Saturdays- Through the Years- Heaven Sent

The original Heaven Sent, this is a fragrance full of rain-washed breezes, of poems waiting to be written; Born of music, tender as love, Fresh as laughter, Free as flight, A scent so full of gentleness and dreams. It says what you have no words for. 
 
Fragrance Family: Powdery
Fragrance Notes: Apple Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Musk

This fragrance reminds me of my childhood. It was one of my mother's favorites and she's the one who introduced it to me, this soft powdery scent that is not only classic, but can be worn anytime.

I found this commercial from around 1968 or 1969, probably the radio commercial my mom heard in her youth, and I had to share it!



Have a SCENTsational Saturday! 

No comments: