The Way to a Man's ♥~
Sweet and Sour Pineapple Pork Chops
A sweet and savory recipe, this isn't far from the actual recipe on the back of my cornstarch box, as I discovered the other night as I was preparing it.
1-14 oz can of Chicken Broth
2 TBSPS Soy Sauce
1 TBSP Vinegar
2 TBSPS Brown Sugar
2 TBSPS Cornstarch
1 15 1/4 oz can Pineapple Tidbits
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Place Pork Chops in foil-lined casserole dish
- Bring broth, soy sauce and vinegar to a boil in a saucepan
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, cornstarch and juice from pineapple until smooth
- Whisk into boiling broth mixture until slightly thickened, then mix in pineapple tidbits
- Pour over pork chops, cover with foil and bake 30 minutes
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.