To accept, I state seven random facts about myself and tag fifteen other bloggers. A great way to get to know more about me and for you to meet other bloggers I’m a big fan of.
- Autumn is one of my favorite times of year because it ushers in Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas- I get to have a little fun, enjoy good food and be with family more than I do other times of the year.
- I LOVE pepperonicinis with my pizza and in salad.
- I have fairly small feet. I can fit in my 9 y/o daughter's Girls size 5 tennis shoes, which aren't far from my Women's 7 1/2s.
- My favorite HOMEMADE ice cream flavor is Banana.
- Raye is my real middle name. My mom gave me the name "Raye" after a character in the movie Back Street starring Susan Hayward and John Gavin. My mom had the spelling wrong as the character's name was "Rae" but she remembered loving the spelling in lowercase cursive "rae" on the front of the character's fashion salon- I'm glad she misspelled it. I like it the way it is.
- I use a manual treadmill (because it was cheap and compact)--but that means that 30 minutes on there is a sweatfest because I don't have a computer or batteries or electricity controlling my "stroll"- It's all on me to walk the dogs and put in the effort.
- I was a member of the "Just for Girls" book club as a kid and I still have several of the books I hope my daughter will be interested in reading- one of my favorites- Karen Kepplewhite is the World's Best Kisser by Eve Bunting. I think she'd get a kick out of that one!