The Way to a Man's ♥-
Easy Chicken Alfredo
We used to use a lot of the boxed dinners from Betty Crocker and Banquet, but there's just nothing like the taste of something made mostly from scratch- it's how I came up with our Beef Stroganoff recipe and several others, including this Easy Chicken Alfredo.
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Chicken broth boxes
1/2 stick of butter
1 pound Penne Noodles
2 Jars Classico Alfredo (usually the Creamy Alfredo and the 4 Cheese Alfredo)
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Simmer Chicken in broth with 1/2 stick of butter, salt and pepper until done. (I usually simmer it a couple of hours before mealtime.)
- Drain chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Add Penne Pasta to the broth.
- Cook pasta until done, al dente- Drain in colander.
- Mix back into pan- pasta, chicken and both jars of sauce.
- Simmer until warmed thoroughly and serve.