The Way to a Man's ♥-
This is actually my husband's recipe. Before I met him, the only cavatini I'd heard of was the kind that was served on the Pizza Hut lunch buffet. This was the first homecooked meal he made for me and it topped what P.H. serves by a long shot. Enjoy!
1 package Pepperoni
2 small jars mushrooms
1 box Rotini pasta
1 jars Spaghetti Sauce
2-3 bags shredded Mozzarella/Italian Cheese
Preheat oven to 350-400º
- Cook and drain pasta.
- While cooking pasta, heat both jars of sauce and drained mushrooms in a large pan.
- Spray 9 X13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Line bottom with pepperonies and some of the cheese.
- Mix drained pasta with sauce/mushrooms mixture and add pepperonis and cheese, reserving at least 12 pepperonis and enough cheese to top dish.
- Pour entire mixture into dish and top with remaining pepperonis and cheese.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until thoroughly heated and cheese is gooey and melted and top is golden.