Saturday, June 9, 2012

#SCENTsational Saturdays- Johnson's Softwash

I have such a hard time finding body washes that don't irritate my skin. I want to smell good and feel good, but at what cost?

One body wash I have found that isn't too bad is Johnson's Softwash that I buy for my daughter. It has a very light fragrance and it does moisturize my skin, leaving it smooth rather than dry and itchy. And it lathers good. That's always a plus.
(from the back of the bottle)
Johnson's Softwash
24 Hour Moisturizing Wash
Johnson's- the brand that nurtured you as a baby, as developed a body care line to nurture you again. Johnson's best understands the difference between baby and adult skin and what it takes to keep skin beautifully baby soft,, so they created this rich moisturizing wash enriched with 1/3 creamy lotion. with continued use, it is clinically shown to moisturize skin for 24 hours after you cleanse. The moisturizing wash, with its soft fresh scent, transforms into a creamy, comforting lather that nurtures your skin, then rinses clean for touchable, lasting baby softness. So everyday you can nurture your skin and your senses as you cleanse, for beautiful lasting baby softness.

What body wash is your favorite? Do you have sensitive skin? Anything special you use?
Hope you have a SCENTsational Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell me where you buy it !! I have such a hard time trying to find this!!

Taryn Raye said...

About the only place I've found it is at my local Dollar General Market. Hope that helps! :D