Friday, June 29, 2012

#FFF The Reunion Game by Jan Scarbrough @romancerider @FictionWitches #TMPress

Click Image to purchase on Amazon Kindle
99 CENTS!


The Reunion Game is the fourth ebook novella in the re-release of the Ladies of Legend original title, Finding Home. First time released as a separate ebook!


Thirty-three-year-old Jane Smith's biological clock is ticking. But pickings are slim in Legend, Tennessee, until the fifteen year high school reunion gives Jane a second chance. Graham Winchester will be back in town.

In high school, Jane's shyness has stopped her from taking action. Now she's older, wiser and no longer afraid. Graham has moved to the big city and won't stick around after the reunion. He's a confirmed bachelor and happily-ever-after is not in his makeup. Yet, Jane must exorcise the demon Graham has become so she can get on with her life.

Switching places with her glamorous twin sister is just what she needs to get Mr. Most Likely to Succeed into bed and out of her heart.

Jan’s Bio: I've dreamed of being a writer since I reported on freelance writing for a career project in the ninth grade. After majoring in English at Western Kentucky University, I taught high school English for five years. Since 1982 I've made my living as a writer — a technical writer — but I didn't have the nerve to make my dream come true until after a life-threatening illness in 1988. I've enjoyed my process of becoming a published author. A member of the Romance Writers of America, I've been active in my local Kentucky RWA chapter and am a member of Novelist, Inc. My best friends are fellow writers. Who else will check a point plot for me or understand GMC and POV? I live in Louisville, Kentucky, along with two dogs and four cats. I enjoy taking riding lessons on the American Saddlebred Horse. I'm a member of the American Saddlebred Horse Association . I volunteer at The Luci Center, a non-profit 501c3 organization located in Shelbyville Kentucky providing therapeutic riding and hippotherapy for individuals with disabilities. www.janscarbrough.com

Related Works:
Claiming the Legend  by Janet Eaves (January 31, 2011)
Midnight in Legend, TN by Magdalena Scott (Feb 7, 2011)
Bed,Breakfast and You by Maddie James (Feb 14, 2011)
Finding Home (combined print edition of all novellas above) March, 2011

No comments: