Friday, April 27, 2012

#FFF #Touch by @JulieDestry @FictionWitches #TMPress

Warning: Graphic language and adult situations; intended for age 18 and over.

Click image above to purchase for Kindle
$1.99!

Sometimes, the dark exposes more than it hides...

As a news anchor, Kass needs to show the world her conservative side, but underneath her public persona is a woman who longs for physical connection. When an invitation to visit a sex club arrives in her inbox, she jumps at the chance to indulge herself in an evening of hot, sweaty sex with a stranger—no strings attached. What she finds instead is a man who shows her that secret fantasies can become reality, but only if she’s willing to take a chance.

Finn's a man whose mojo has hit rock bottom. After the crash and burn of his last relationship, an anonymous sexual encounter is just what he needs. Although the goal for the night is simply to give them both pleasure, he discovers that he may be willing to give something more…

Kass is scared to risk revealing her identity to the man who just took her beyond her wildest expectations, no matter how much he tempts her.  But Finn’s determined that their scorching passion has a chance to see the light of day.


Author Bio:  With most of my childhood lost in story-land, it’s a wonder that it took me until I was almost 30 years old to finally start writing my own stories. I’m in love with the idea of love, and my writing and reading habits reflect that. It’s all about the romance! Nothing’s as satisfying as a Happily Ever After, in my opinion, and the more angst and heat getting there, the better.

I call a little-city-that-feels-big located in the Canadian Maritimes my home, where I fill people’s heads with stuff for an ‘official’ living. I adore shoes and purses, Chai tea, hot guys, reining horses, cupcakes and surrounding myself with bright colors that make my world a happier place.

Most days will find me snugged up in my cozy bungalow with my two cats, one of which may be either too smart for his own good or exceptionally dumb—it's hard to tell the difference sometimes. Their escapades occasionally make it onto my blog.
You can find me on Facebook or, if you're interested in knowing more about me, visit my website.

No comments: