Thursday, February 12, 2009

Moon Magic

I needed some moon magic this morning. So I captured it right out of the sky. I didn't know my new camera could zoom in that far, but it did. Wow!

I caught the moon "between the lines"- albeit- electric lines, but I'm hoping that the magic will be between the lines on the page today, too.

Since posting about needing to get back to work on my revisions, I haven't been able to concentrate on it at all, had a near breakdown a couple posts back and now my daughter is home today with pink eye.

Yes. It was pink eye. Doing the drops in her eyes every 3 hours (I think they seriously meant EVERY 3 hours- but I'm not doing it at night cause I tried to stay on track with it but at midnight last night she wasn't having it with me waking her up to put it in, so I figure during the daytime hours will have to do). She can go back to school tomorrow, but she's still home today.

My mom joked with me yesterday that I really got my New Year off to a good start. First my daughter had strep throat and they missed a couple of days for snow/weather and then all the problems we've dealt with over my stepson and now darling lil' bit has pink eye. Maybe I'm just getting it all out of the way so the rest of the year will be nice and calm! LOL

If only it were that simple.

Daughter is occupied at the moment, so I'm going to get gone and work on my revisions, Finally.

3 comments:

Devon Matthews said...

Love your between the lines line. :o)

Sorry the little one has pink eye and that you're having so many problems. Geez, it's only mid-February. Things will get better, though. It's been my experience that it the year starts off great, things usually go downhill as the months progress, and vice versa.

Happy revising!

Magdalena Scott said...

Taryn, I hope the moon magic did the trick for you. Definitely hoping for a better rest-of-the-year. If not, we'll ask Devon why it didn't work out that way, huh?

JM Madden said...

Good luck with the pink eye thing. That's rough.
Love the moon magic idea too.