Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tripping the Light Fantastic

Well, I feel like dancing.

I may have finally come to a breakthrough for my novel. Today I've done a little bit of POV profiling for my heroine, trying to line out the plot and figure out what should happen when.


I tell you what...that's good cause for dancing right there!! LOL


I feel like the light is beginning to shine at the end of the tunnel again, leading me toward that elusive storyline. I don't even remember when I finish the last book and tried to start the next, but I know it's been over 3 weeks since I've really contemplated it and now that I sense it coming to the surface, I can feel it. Almost taste it. It's a wonderful, blissful feeling to realize my writing inspiration is coming back to me.


Hopefully the writing will begin very soon and I can throw myself into the story, heart and soul. It feels like it's been forever.


And for some inspiration otherwise...A thing of beauty--

No comments: