Friday, May 16, 2008

A Step in the Right Direction

I've said it before- Blossom's story has been slow to "bloom" for me. Yesterday I made a good stride toward getting into it though. I wrote 2,273 words. I was surprised to find myself delving into her personality and POV.

Perhaps my batteries have been recharged because I've been finding myself rolling ideas over and over in my head, knowing the story is beginning to mesh in my mind and come to the forefront. Yay!

I've also got an idea for another series, though not sure I'll dive into that one anytime soon. It's simply emerging in bits and pieces.

It's a gloomy, chilly morning here. Going to hit the Gazelle and get that done and then get my menu and grocery list made up and see what else I can get written today.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: