LOL- Here goes nothing...I've been tagged by my delightful friend Maddie James. Most of you know the drill, right? Someone tags you from their blog, you post the rules and the stuff, and then you tag more people. Loads of Fun.
Here are the rules, as given to me by Maddie~http://maddiejames.blogspot.com/
Link to the person who tagged you *check*
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours *check*
Post the rules on your blog *check*
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog *check*(see below)
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post *check*
Include links to their blogs *check*
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog (about to go do that now)
7 random or weird facts about me…
1. I can pick things up with my toes, which have been dubbed "lobster claws" by those who know me well. I can also pinch with them.
2. I once waited on Bobbie Ann Mason (author of In Country and several other books), when I was a cashier at Kroger and she kept commenting about the tiny metallic butterfly clips I wore in my hair.
3. I love old Sandra Dee movies, especially If A Man Answers and I'd Rather Be Rich.
4. I'm a closet karaoke singer.
5. I'm a stay at home mom to my 9 year old stepson and our 5 year old daughter.
6. I have 3 butterfly tattoos.
7. I love Friday the 13th and believe it's very lucky, after all, my daughter was born on Friday the 13th.
So, there is it...Now who to tag??? Check below-
I'm off to notify my lovely tagged friends!