Friday, October 26, 2007

The Approach of November & NaNoWriMo

With NaNo's approach and holidays coming up, I probably won't be posting any more installments of my little blog novel for a while. I think I have another complete chapter, but from there, I don't have much else of it written on it and my brain has not been very cooperative in the past few weeks. (I blame Mercury in Retrograde for that. It ends on November 1st I do believe, which is just in time for NaNoWriMo.)

I started doing some revisions on my novel from last year's NaNo, but after just a few pages a couple of days ago, I haven't been able to wrap my mind around it again. It's almost like I have closed off my editor already. He's bound and gagged in the back room.

Then I have several more books in my TBR pile that I haven't read and right now, I just can't seem to sit still long enough to take up a book and get into one. It also weighs on my mind all the other books I would LIKE to add to my TBR pile. Those are my TBB books. It seems the list keeps getting longer the less time I have to sit and read! Hahaha!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and nice weekend!

No comments: