~The Way to a Man's ♥~
Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents
This is a fairly simple recipe that works great for breakfast or supper. It's a family favorite on Christmas Eve at the in-laws and a favorite here at home when we have breakfast for supper.
1 lb tube sausage (I use Tennessee Pride Sage)
1 8 oz package Cream Cheese
2 cans Crescent rolls
White Country Gravy (optional)
- Brown the sausage in pan until done.
- Drain off excess grease and melt in cream cheese until thorough coated.
- Open crescent rolls but leave each pairing of 2 crescents together and pinch perforated lines to seal them together.
- line up on a large cookie sheet.
- Scoop out even amounts of sausage & cream cheese mixture onto the pastry (there will be 8)
- Fold ends and pinch them together and then fold sides up to make "canoes."
- Bake for recommended temperature and time listed on your canned crescents.