Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Friday Feature- Rebuild my World by Cheryl Norman


Award winning author Cheryl Norman releases her latest romantic suspense novel in the Mustang Sally series.

More than anything Taylor Drake wants her life back. She’s returned to her family home, suffering from the agoraphobia that has plagued her since she was brutally attacked in her apartment. Once a confident and successful photographer, she now cowers behind closed doors with a loaded pistol.

The last assignment chief deputy Adam Gillespie wants is to babysit the spoiled celebrity Taylor. He blames her father for his family’s financial ruin; and her brother is the incumbent candidate for Foster County sheriff, Adam’s dream job. Adam can’t afford to let anything happen to the sheriff’s sister. Complications arise when someone murders the man he arrests for stalking her.

Review

“Ms. Norman is a gifted storyteller. I loved Rebuild My World and eagerly turned the pages, excited to see what event would next happen to keep this story moving. Not only is it well plotted, but the characterizations draw you into the lives of these people. Ms. Norman tell a compelling tale that keeps you guessing.” ~Suzanne Barrett, Romance Author

Author bio: Cheryl Norman wrote her first mystery at the age of 13. After a career in telecommunications, she returned to fiction writing and won the 2003 EPPIE award for her contemporary romance, Last Resort. Her debut with Medallion Press, Restore My Heart, led to a mention in Publisher's Weekly as one of ten new romance authors to watch. Running Scared, a romantic suspense set in Jacksonville, Florida and Washington D.C., received a Perfect 10 from Romance Reviews Today. Reviewer Harriet Klausner calls her writing, “Mindful of Linda Howard...” Rebuild My World, is the sequel to Reclaim My Life.

www.cherylnorman.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is from one of my former Kentucky Romance Writers (KYRW) Chapter-mates and she's a TMP author. I love Cheryl's romantic suspense books- Restore my Heart, Reclaim my Life, Remember my Love and Rebuild my World. I've read them all and in no time flat because they're definitely page turners. The best part is that all the stories are connected and that's a plus in my book. I love books where I get a glimpse back at past favorite characters to see how they're doing as well- it's like touching base with family.

I'm hoping there are more to come from Cheryl!

No comments: