Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun Friday Feature- Secrets by Jan Scarbrough

Today's Fun Friday Feature

(Click image above to go to Amazon)

Revised and Updated Edition (formerly titled, A Father At Last)

How was she going to keep her secret? It had been with her like a living thing for twenty-one years.

With her daughter all grown up and married, single mom Kelly Baron can start her new life, responsible only for herself. But first she must help her mother by returning to the small Indiana town she’d fled years ago.

Newly divorced lawyer, Rob Scott, seeks solace in his small-town roots. The last thing he’s looking for is a relationship—until he runs into Kelly, and the secret she’s been keeping.


*******************
I have read this one and loved it. Jan is one of my fellow TMP authors, but also a Chaptermate in the Kentucky Romance Writers (KYRW)

Reviews

Ms. Scarbrough has a way of involving sensuality without going in-depth so that younger readers cannot enjoy the book. --theromancestudio.com

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and felt that I was watching it unfold in front of me as if I was another character in the story. --nightowlreviews.com

With a story that rings so true, the reader will feel like they had heard it at the local beauty parlor. The craft of this author keeps this story novel. --theromancereviews.com

2 comments:

Cherie Marks said...

I've got this one waiting patiently on my Kindle. I think I might just have to bump it up the TBR pile. I like your Fun Friday Feature, Taryn

Taryn Raye said...

Thanks Cherie! Hope you enjoy the book, too. It's a quick enjoyable read.

And thanks in regard to my FFF. I've been spending some time this morning thinking of ways to make my blog more active. Hopefully I'll start rolling out more posts like I used to pretty soon!