Friday, June 10, 2011

Fluttering By


It's Friday!
Just thought I'd flutter by and say HEY! from knee deep in the -ING edits for Castaway Hearts, my historical romance novel due out from Turquoise Morning Press in Spring 2012. In the meantime, click the link and check out some of the great books and wonderful authors already being published by TMP, a lot of which you can get either print or ebook, so there's something for everyone, no matter your "binding" preference!

I'm about a quarter of the way there to removing at least 1/2 those devious little words. Tuesday was mine and my hubby's 9th anniversary. We didn't do anything exciting, but we did have catfish from a little family restaurant in town. After that, hubby had two days off mid-week, grocery shopping, got oil changed in the car, replaced our water heater and these scorching temps that blast through you like a dragon breathing down your neck have all but helped me get my work done.

Slowly but surely I'll get there. Then I can move on to these same deep edits for other manuscripts I'm hoping to pitch to my publisher.
Thinking in terms of longevity, I have a decent selection of manuscripts to offer, more stories buried within and I'm hoping she'll be interested.

So, anyway... Allergy eyes are trying to do me in today, but I'll beat it- Got to. These edits NEED to get done! Off to work some writerly magic—

Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!
Stay Cool and Beat the Heat!
Write On!

No comments: